Have you forgotten how to play? Have you left this out of your homeschooling? Are your kids struggling to learn and you feel forever behind, frustrated, and stressed? Are your kids stuck on video games and devices?
Then this short book “The Lost Art of Play” by Dana Susan Beasley and Nathen Creed will help you, especially bringing you homeschool encouragement!
In this thought-provoking analysis of the role of play in childhood and education, you will find:
- Why play is important and why play is being forgotten
- Practical solutions to include play in your everyday life
- A Play Plan that you can implement immediately!
- 50 ideas for playing with your children
- 50 ideas to help you as a parent recharge
Does not include shipping to the contiguous United States.
There are no reviews yet.