Trying To Start a Business or Help Your Teen Start One – But Not Getting The Results You Want?
I’m guessing you want results, and you want to get them as easily as possible. The ebooklets you purchased are definitely a great solution. It’ll help you figure out the steps to starting a business and figuring out what KIND of business you or your teen want to start based on passions and interests.
But I’m wondering if you’re one of those parents or teens or young adult who wants more. You know what I’m talking about, right?
• learning yourself – but that just didn’t go anywhere.
• taking free courses online – but that just confused you or your teen or young adult child even more..
• You’ve even tried buying expensive entrepreneurial curriculum – and found out the hard way that it wasn’t practical at all and you got nowhere.
It’s enough to make you want to give up.
But you didn’t – you purchased the 15 Proven Steps and Grab Your Oar ebooks so I know how committed you are to getting results.
Which is why I know you’ll want to get hold of this: Your Guidebook to Growing a Family Economy – The Surefire Way to Start a Business and Become an Entrepreneur Without Getting Overwhelmed and Throwing in the Towel!
Here’s what you will learn when you order now:
• You’ll discover the quickest and easiest way to create opportunities so you can have stability.
• You’ll know how never to present your brand in an ineffective way.
• You’ll find out what you’ve been doing that is actually sabotaging your results – and what you need to do instead.
• You’ll be given a complete foundation on marketing principles and graphic design tutorial that will jump start your launching a new business brand!
• You’ll get my personal step by step curriculum for starting a business and building a brand!
And much, much more – this entrepreneurial gives you everything you need to start your own business to create your own economy!
- How to discover your passions, callings, and vision
- Business Ideas for you and your family
- Marketing and branding strategic plans
- Graphic design and marketing skills
- An effective way to get a vision of your brand
- What is the best logo, slogan, and name for YOU
- How to design and print a business card and web banner
A tutorial that teaches the basics so that your brand can stand out above the crowd.
Easy to understand and follow directions so you get results
Step by Step
Created in a system that helps you launch the business of your dreams
Options and Pricing
I have options for everyone’s budget because I know how tough it is on a homeschooler’s budget to purchase curriculum.
DigitalYour Guidebook to Growing a Family Economy Digital Set
- Digital Manual
- Digital Workbook
- Use Coupon Code FREEDOM and get the set for $47!
Physical BooksYour Guidebook to Growing a Family Economy Physical Curriculum
- Physical Book Manual
- Physical Book Workbook
- Use Coupon Code OPPORTUNITY and get the set for $97+shipping+taxes!
Video CourseFamily Economy Video Course I
- $54/month for 2 months
- 8 Lesson PDFs
- 8 Lesson Videos/Audios
- Simple and Straightforward
- Use Coupon Code FREEDOM and get the course for $27/month for 2 months. Get a free trial in August.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“Dana has a passion to help others succeed. She hosts a page on Facebook specifically for homeschool entrepreneurs. She encourages us, shares from her heart, and I sincerely believe she prays for us. She makes it easy to understand what each person’s strengths are and how we can grow to realize the Proverbs 31 woman Father would have us become. While Dana may be exceptionally gifted in the areas of graphic arts, writing, and publishing; she is also, like us, a homeschool mom. Because she walks the same path as each of us, she can relate to the joys and challenges of this once-in-a-lifetime experience.”
“What I like about this resource is that it is broken down into realistic, manageable, and reasonably attainable steps that anyone can follow. I also like how much Dana shows how she’s used the principles of entrepreneurship that she’s teaching in her own life. She doesn’t sugarcoat anything–she gives you real, concrete information that is certain to help you iron out all the thoughts you have in your head. She is sharing both her heart and expertise in this curriculum resource.”
“I loved going through your course, I learned a lot about myself and how to run a business at the same time. Now I am ready to put it all into practice and see where it goes.”