Here is your Bible Devotional! Welcome to Day Forty-Five!
A little Bible Devotional tip–Use your journal to give your burdens to the Lord!
In the next four days of our devotional guide, we will spend it in 2 Chronicles in 19 and 20, starting with an overview of the chapters and then picking out some key verses in chapter 20. These are powerful passages and the culmination of every Scripture we have studied up to this point.
2 Chronicles 19 and 20
Bible Devotional Thoughts
Jehoshaphat is a very interesting king to study about. 2 Chronicles 19 and 20 gives much to think about:
- If judges acted in the fear of the Lord as in 19:7, we would have an outstanding justice system
- God does not approve of government officials taking bribes. There is vast amounts of corruption here in the US!
- God is looking for men and women who will “act in the fear of the Lord” to be faithful and have a loyal heart
- Warning others of impending sin and evil is the right. loving thing to do
- Seeking the Lord especially in the midst of great evil, betrayal, and impending conflict is so important
- The battle belongs to the Lord
- Praise and singing and worship are important battle strategies
- Aligning yourself with the enemy results in fruitlessness and is futile
- God is God of all and He rules all the nations. He used Israel and Judah to demonstrate this time and time again.
Application of Bible Devotional
Gather your family and pray these prayers in 2 Chronicles 20. We did this last night in our family and we have determined to stand our ground. We stood together and prayed these prayers. Very powerful! Try it!
Dear Lord, our victory is found in you alone, the God of all power and might, Amen.
Call to Action
One of the reasons I’m starting this Bible Devotional is to ask for others to intentionally pray for our business, AngelArts.
Pray that we would stand our ground and trust in God who is the victor over all our battles. In fact, they belong to Him! AngelArts belongs to Him!
Would you like prayer? Please respond with a prayer request and our team will pray for you in our next staff meeting! We did this last night and it was such a blessing to us! And join the group so we can be reminded to pray for you on a regular basis!
And new! If you join the Prayer Team, we have created a private Discord channel where we can pray together! Discord is a great tool for connecting and much more secure than FB Messenger.
Would you like to be even more involved? Join our AngelArts Support Prayer Team! Click here to join today!
Has this message touched you today? Leave a comment and share what God is doing in your life and then share this blog to someone who needs this special touch by God!